ICACCT 2018 invites researchers to submit their original contributions on the following broad topics:
(Areas are not limited to below subjects)
Track I: Electronics & Communication :
AI & Neural Networks, Antennas, Microwave Engineering, Reconfigurable Antennas, EMI/EMC, Biometrics & Authentication, Computer Vision, Image Processing & Understanding, Image Segmentation, Innovative Networking Technologies, Multimedia & Human-computer Interaction, Multimedia Communications, MIMO techniques for Antennas, Network Performance and Network Security, Parallel and Distributed Computing, Photonic Technologies, Analogue and Digital Signal Processing, Signal Processing for Bio-medical & Cognitive Science, Signal Processing for Internet and Wireless Communication, Signal Processing for Sensor Networks, Spectrum Estimation & Modeling, Speech and Audio Coding, Speech Synthesis & Recognition, Statistic Learning & Pattern Recognition, Telecommunication Services and Applications, Video Compression & Streaming, VLSI Systems and Applications, RF, MEMS and Microsystems, Nanotechnology, Wireless Networking, Software Engineering, Software Technology in Communication Engineering, Speech and Audio Coding, Speech Synthesis & Recognition, Statistic Learning & Pattern Recognition, Video Compression & Streaming, Adaptive Filtering, Advanced Power Semiconductors, Array Signal Processing, Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, Computer and AI Applications in Power Industry, Hardware Implementation for Signal Processing, Embedded Systems
Track II: Computer and Information Technology
Cloud Computing, Soft Computing, Cognitive Computing, Green Computing, Ubiquitous Computing, Data Storage, Reconfigurable Architectures, Optimization Techniques, Big data and Data mining, Data Computing, Data Analytics, Data Understanding, Cloud and Ubiquitous Computing, Cloud infrastructure, Cloud Economic, Cloud monitoring, Cloud Transport Systems, Internet of Things, Social Web of Things Context for Ubiquitous Applications, Emerging trends in Engineering Robotics, Image Processing, Embedded Systems Systems, Computer Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Biomedical Instrumentation Systems, Human Computer Interaction, High Performance Computing, Parallel and Distributed Accelerators, Load Balancing, Scheduling and Resource Management, Grid Computing, Heterogeneous Computing, Interconnection Networks and Architectures, Scale-able Servers and Systems, Compiler Technologies for High Measurement, Distributed Systems and Applications, Multilingual Computing, Information and Network security, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Smart Grid Security, Mobile Security, Web Security, Multimedia & Human-computer Interaction, Multimedia Systems and Applications, Data and Information Modeling, Web Services, Cryptography, Agents and Data Mining.
Track III: Electrical Engineering
Battery Management System, Embedded System, Emerging Technologies, High Voltage and Insulation Technology, Distributed Generation, Electric vehicle technologies, Electrical Energy generation, Electrical Machinery and Electrical Apparatus, Electrical machines, Electrical and Hybrid Vehicle, Electromagnetic compatibility, Fuel Cells, Hybrid Power Generation, Hardware Implementation for Signal Processing, High voltage techniques in Microwave, High-speed Communication and Network, Image Processing & Understanding, Intelligent Systems Sensors, Measuring Technology and Instruments, Non-conventional Energy Generation, Power Electronics and Applications Antennas, Power Electronics and Power Drives, Power Optimization, Power Quality and Electromagnetic Compatibility, Power System and its Automation, Power System Reliability and Security, Power Systems Communication, Power Systems Deregulation, Renewable Energy Systems, Advanced Power systems, Solar Power Systems
Track IV: Instrumentation Engineering
Electronics instrumentation, Automatic Control, Industrial Automation, PLC, Process Automation, Control Application, Optimal Control, Motion Control, Automatic Control, Optimization Techniques, Predictive control, Process control, Real-time control, Mechatronics & Robotics, Intelligent Control Systems, Protocols for Industrial Systems, Expert Systems and Decision Support Systems, Energy Efficient Software and Database System, Wide Area Monitoring, Linear/Nonlinear Analysis & Control, Multi-variable Control, Model Predictive Control, Robust Control, Distributed Control, Geometric Control, Intelligent &Learning-based Control, Smart Sensor Systems, Stochastic Control, Neural Networks, Optical Instrumentation, Ultrasonic Instrumentation, Bio-engineering & Systems Biology, Medical Instrumentation, Non-invasive Instrumentation & Measurement Techniques, Tomography & Imaging Instrumentation, Energy & Power Systems Instrumentation, Software Development for Measurement & Instrumentation Supports, Robotics, Automation Systems and Biomedical Electronics.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Papers for both oral and poster presentations should conform to the IEEE format and specifications.
- All submissions must be in English only.
- Authors are invited to submit full paper (Maximum 6 pages, double-column A4) as PDF using the IEEE templates.
- All presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- The conference proceedings will be published with ISSN/ISBN number by CPS and will be sent for indexing in SCOPUS, Google Scholar and CrossRef.
- The IEEE paper template can be downloaded from the link given below: www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Paper Submission Details:
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to ICACCT 2018.
- Authors are invited to submit papers in electronic format through Easy Chair
- Unregistered authors should first create an account on EASY CHAIR to log on.
- Further guidelines for submission are posted at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icacct2018
- All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
- The manuscripts should be submitted in PDF format. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email.
To Submit Your Paper Via Easy Chair–Click Here
To Download ICACCT 2018 Call For Paper-Click Here
To Download IEEE paper template (Word Format)- Click Here