For Authors with paper acceptance only
Kindly follow the below mentioned guidelines (strictly) related to preparation of final manuscript, copyright transfer form, registration/payment and final submission.
a) You are requested to give a strict attention to the below mentioned points during preparation of final manuscript to avoid any last minute revert backs from the IEEE Editorial board.
b) Please format your paper on the IEEE template by downloading the same from our conference website or click here
c) Authors should not mention designation etc. in the name and affiliation part below the paper title. You are requested to mention only name, college/organization name and mail ids of all the authors. However, they may mention acknowledgement if necessary (at the end of the paper-prior to references). Kindly mention full name of your institution and city name. Put a star mark on the mail id of corresponding author.
d) Authors should not give any photo and biography at the end of the paper.
e) Papers having iAuthenticate Similarity Score above 30 % (including references) need to revise the paper to avoid any plagiarism issue in future. The revised paper should be updated in your easy chair account. Once the paper has iAuthenticate Similarity Score below 30 % a formal acceptance shall be communicated to you.
f) The sole responsibility for correctness of paper lies with the Author(s). Cite all figures and tables used in the body of the text. Check English sentences, grammars and spelling carefully. Advised to take support from some expert on this.
g) Papers having provisional acceptance need to revise the paper based on reviewers comments and update it in your easy chair account. A formal acceptance shall be communication after the revision is reviewed.
Step 1: Camera Ready Copy/ IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF Submission (On or before December 30th, 2017)
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). IEEE PDF eXpress will be available to ICACCT authors from December 15th to 30th, 2017.
Steps for Manuscript Submission:
- Create your manuscript(s)
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress.)
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Finally update the Camera-Ready Copy (IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF) in your easy chair account before December 30th, 2017.
How to Use PDF eXpress
Please visit IEEE PDF eXpress at http://www.pdf-express.org
Conference ID: 42417XP
Accessing the IEEE PDF eXpress site:
- For Authors who are new to IEEE PDF eXpress:
- Click “New Users – Click Here”.
- Enter 42417XP as the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- For Authors who already have IEEE PDF eXpress Account, but using it the first time for this conference:
- Enter 42417XP as the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
- When you click “Login”, you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue”. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
- Check that the contact information is still valid, and click “Submit”.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- Returning users:
- Enter 42417XP as the Conference ID, email address and password.
For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
** Note: Authors should submit the word file (or LATEX file) for conversion. After successful conversion you shall receive a PDF file (which is IEEE compatible for publishing), called the CRC file. This CRC file is then do be uploaded in your easy chair account.
** Important: Kindly approve the CRC copy through PDF Express by clicking the link “Approve for collection” on PDF Express home page.
Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
You will receive an email with IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for checking, the email will show if your file passed.
|Options (choose one)||If the PDF submitted fails the PDF check:||If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:||If the PDF submitted passed the PDF Check, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:|
|Option 1||Submit your source file for conversion by clicking Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion||Resubmit your source file with corrections (Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion)||Update your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF through your easy chair account.|
|Option 2||Read the PDF Check report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions||Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit PDF for Checking|
|Option 3||“Request Technical Help” through your account||“Request a Manual Conversion” through your account|
IEEE PDF eXpress converts the following file types to PDF:
- Microsoft Word
- Rich Text Format
- (La)TeX (DVI and all support files required)*
- Lotus Word Pro
- Corel WordPerfect
*For documents created in formats that do not embed source files, include all support files with the final manuscript in a folder. Put this folder in a compressed archive for submission. If it is possible to embed images in the source document, you should do so to avoid potential issues, such as missing graphics.
IMPORTANT: A DVI (DeVice Independent file) is required for (La)TeX conversions, in addition to all associated image files. Make sure that your TeX system can output a DVI, otherwise it cannot be converted. Be sure also to check that your images are properly referenced, and that DVI can handle the image file types used (DVI does not handle some newer image types, such as *.png).
For further information about the IEEE PDF eXpress service, see this link
Step 2: IEEE Electronic Copyright Submission (On or before January 15th, 2018)
If a paper has been selected for publication in ICACCT the authors of the paper have to submit a Copyright Form, necessary for the inclusion of the paper in the proceedings of the conference, published by IEEE. From 2013, the IEEE uses the IEEE Electronic Copyright Service (eCF). In the following, you can find all the necessary information on how to properly submit a copyright form. Please note that all clearances for publication must be obtained by the authors. By filling in the form, you are stating that the material in your paper is original and you have not previously released copyright for this paper and/or its content to another party. The paper cannot be published in the proceedings if the form is not properly completed.
Please fill in the required information in the form given below and click the “Copyright Submission” button. You will be redirected to the IEEE Copyright submission site and a wizard will guide you through the process. A traditional copyright form with signature is not requested as it is replaced with the web form.
1) If the IEEE Copyright submission site returns the error “IEEE Electronic Copyright Form, Non-authorized Submission Site”, it means that you are behind a firewall or you are using a proxy server. In that case, the process will not work. Temporarily changing the firewall settings on your computer (allow communication for your web browser) may help.
2) Make sure that the address bar of the web browser shows: www. icacct.com/program If this is not the case, the procedure will not succeed.
IEEE Electronic Copyright Form to be filled by authors:
Note: Separate authors of paper and e-mail addresses by (,) comma. Use Easy chair submission as Paper ID.